Apply now to attend the
2019 TAC-ITS Canada Joint Conference & Exhibition
At least one student grant will be offered to graduate and undergraduate (university and college) students in transportation-related disciplines to attend the event.
Access more than 70 conference sessions, panels and workshops on emerging and critical issues that touch on safety, mobility and technology related to transportation. Apply by August 12, even if you are not presenting at the conference.
Grant recipients will receive:
- Four nights of accommodation at one of the Conference hotels (September 22-25, 2019: value of $900).
- A full conference registration (value of $368).
- Round trip air transportation from a major Canadian city to Halifax (value of up to $650).
Ideal candidates will:
- Demonstrate an ongoing interest in improving the importance of transportation to Canada’s socio-economic well-being, and in developing a safe, secure, efficient and environmentally and financially sustainable transportation system.
- Share the knowledge learned at the conference with other students.
Eligible candidates must be:
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Enrolled at a post-secondary institution (university or college) in an academic program related to the planning, design, construction, operations, maintenance and program management of transportation infrastructure, including urban transit.
- Enrolled in at least two semesters of full-time studies from fall 2019 through summer 2020.
Selected recipients will be asked to:
- Promote the Conference to fellow students.
- Provide TAC/ITS Canada with a brief report about their experience at the 2019 TAC-ITS Canada Joint Conference & Exhibition.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Applicants will be randomly selected by draw and contacted by August 14
Jacques A. Maltais, Sr. Events Manager, TAC